Use your HP Printer to print documents and connect with your device wirelessly without any issues. HP printers give high-quality printing documents with high speed and have become an integral requirement of our personal as well as professional life. Get your hands on the best HP printer in the market and set up the device followed by a set of guidelines via 123.hp.com/setup
Downloading Steps of HP Printer Driver
The steps to download hp deskjet printer are here you must follow them orderly :
- First power ON the HP Printer and connect your computer and the printer.
- Then download the software and driver for your printer from 123hp.com/setup and enter your printer name and the model number.
- Start your download by choosing the terms and condition checkbox.
- Next if your printer is not listed in the next screen, click my printer is not shown button.
- Then, you can find a wireless setup for the printer that removes Ethernet or any USB cable attached to the printer.
Installation Steps of 123.hp.com/setup
Follow the steps to install the hp printer driver in your windows device:
Turn on your hp printer and go to the control center of the printer and click on the ‘wireless’ option.
Select the ‘wireless setup option.
Now, Open any browser and visit the hp printer official 123hp.com/setup.
Go to the printer section and enter your printer’s model number.
Select windows as an operating system and then,select the version of windows.
Click on the download option to install the hp printer drivers.
Click on the ‘Run’ button.
Follow the on screen wizards to complete the 123 hp setup on windows computer.
Connecting HP Printer to Router
1. Once you switch on your printer, on the touchscreen head over to the network section.
2. The 123 setup will look for the routers available to connect with.
3. After which you will only have to put in the network key and the connecting starts.
Connect HP printer to mobile through 123 hp com setup
1. Switch on your HP printer and open the 123.hp.com/setup website on your phone
2. Look for the model and name of printer you want to connect with
3. Add the printer to your mobile phone and begin installing